Clattercote 2009

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
S

Steve King

Another yes for brekkie from me!

I have not had a chance to speak to Ron O'Dwyer yet as I have been away at a wedding all weekend! I will however let you know soon.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"Windy" will be travelling up with me so I guess that's two more for breakfast!

Thanks Nigel.

M

MALC DOYLE

NO Breakfast for myself Nigel.

Well done for sorting it all out though.

The Hood

Reaction score
Dear Nigel & All

I cannot make the match for the first time in years, i've been unemployed for months and have a new job todat starting on the 8th May. in KOSOVO, yes quite a commute.

Please give my peg money to anybody who can't afford it or put it in the pools and say that the hood sponsors your first two pints.

Good luck to all, i'll keep in touch from Kosovo.

The HOOD

Windy

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

"Windy" will be travelling up with me so I guess that's two more for breakfast!

Thanks Nigel.</blockquote>

The man has it right !

and a biiiiiig thanks for the lift /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, as otherwise I would have had to cry off for lack of transport, with my turbo elbow lying in bits (as they do) on the sitting room floor right now /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif.

So 'er indoors isn't speaking to me either, so it's not all bad /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Mods, could you lock this thread so everyone posts on the latest arrangments thread.Could you also pin the arrangements thread to the top.Thanks.