Clothing for summer

P

Paul Thompson

Wendy, better still just get a couple of sticks of cam cream (brown and green) and paint your whole body. Skins waterproof anyway, and you'll have no problems with zips etc. Just wear a hat and your smile, and some mossie repellent, and let me know when you're going..
The donkey walloper..
(Rob, could never hit falling plates with 155mm rounds)LOL

R

Rob Brownfield

Paul, now you are talking! We once had a US Marine seconded to us who went to town with the cammo...as the americans are prone to do. He even cammod the soles of his feet incase he had to take his boots off! The guy was nuts! Gung-ho!

As for 155mm rounds...well, i had a Milan..lol. Tell you what, a Milan makes a mess of a sheep when it crosses the range and the firing post operator mistakes it for a drone tank! It was twilight i suppose :)

The falling plate.. or
The Gay Gordon...eek!

M

Mike Parker

Its people like you that give respectable perverts like me a bad name!!

M

Michael Hall

Hey wendy I have some cam sticks that I used on night exersices with the RAF you can have!!!

D

Dave O'L

Wendy whatever you do don't bend over when netting that fish!

Michael be careful of the night exercises, it does effect the eyyyeesiiggght!

R

Robert Woods

I recomend contacting Transworld Surplus.I brought the French "Simpatex" coat and pants.Because the pants have braces and I'm only 5'2" high they are more like Bib & Braces on me.They are totally waterproof,have plenty of pockets,lightweight and cost only ?100.
Unfortunatly as I'm canoflarged the dogs don't see me on the canal tow path,atleast I don't get wet!!!!!.

S

Steve Burke

I use a Sundridge Nimbus 2 piece waterproof suit all year round. The outer jacket and trousers are lightweight and breathable, so great for summer use. In winter I put on the hooded inner fleece jacket and trousers. An all year round solution for a street price of about ?120 if you shop around. Loads of pockets too for stalking!