Coarse lakes Tyne & Wear

kevoffthetee

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can anyone recommend any lakes in the north east. I was up at Felton fence in Northumberland yesterday and even though it was a quiet day fishing wise, I enjoyed it. Not sure on the general prices paid but it was a tenna, is that around average?

It like to have options so if anyone can recommend any I'd love to try them.

cb

Admin
Reaction score
Where to Fish Postcode search on NE1 may help:

Where to Fish. 25 Miles from NE1

Here is the URL:

Code:
http://www.wheretofish.co.uk/search_results.php?zip=NE1&zip_miles=25&submit=Submit

(edit postcode - use only first part e.g. SW1 - and miles radius accordingly)

cb

Last edited:

sam vimes

Reaction score
Angel of the north fisheries are pretty popular in your neck of the woods. Coarse fishing is fairly thin on the ground in your part of the world, especially north of the Tyne. Because of that lack of competition, prices are a touch on the expensive side. Commercials a bit further south are usually a couple of quid cheaper per day. It's also the reason that plenty of lads travel to the likes of The Oaks and Woodlands.

dalesman

Reaction score
Angel of the north fisheries are pretty popular in your neck of the woods. Coarse fishing is fairly thin on the ground in your part of the world, especially north of the Tyne. Because of that lack of competition, prices are a touch on the expensive side. Commercials a bit further south are usually a couple of quid cheaper per day. It's also the reason that plenty of lads travel to the likes of The Oaks and Woodlands.

Ummm Angel of the North lakes if you to be spied on Big Brother style with video cameras and for the bailiff or the people in the shop to announce over the tannoy system to stop what your doing or to stop fishing and leave the venue.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Ummm Angel of the North lakes if you to be spied on Big Brother style with video cameras and for the bailiff or the people in the shop to announce over the tannoy system to stop what your doing or to stop fishing and leave the venue.

I didn't say that I'd fish it, just that it is popular!;):D:wh