corvi 19

Reaction score
Odd isn't it Rich,the local Nisa shop had some last week,my wife had to go to the post office there,70p+ a bag,Aldi have had none when ive shopped,between 8/9am on a Monday or Tuesday,ever,in fact last week they filled the space with sugar....

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on,no daily statement from Downing Street conveying figures and answering quesions,but a ten minute statement from Boris at 7pm telling us what might happen as we move forward,whaaaaaat????

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on,no daily statement from Downing Street conveying figures and answering quesions,but a ten minute statement from Boris at 7pm telling us what might happen as we move forward,whaaaaaat????

Do you miss Hancock’s Half Hour that much Alan? I like to play the “Spot the lie” game. You have to be quick on the draw, it starts when his lips move, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lambert1

Reaction score
What a shower of ***** from Borris! Shambolic, bumbling nonsense. No wonder the other 3 have ignored him and stayed as they are.