Dam flask?

Chevin

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about buying him one of those shirts, I wouldn't want him to feel too grateful. :eek:

Chevin

Reaction score
Poshpaul (Angling Trust and PaSC) said:
Spiders have you noticed that thread about Port, Stilton and Christmas cake that Titus started....regard it as applications for consideration for possible entry at the bottom of the waiting list and bill at the monthly rate!!

Do you think we could slip in another 500 before him?

I was just thinking further about this. Perhaps if we are really desperate for members which, I think, is unlikely, instead of considering the guy mentioned, I could nominate my staffie as the mascot for the club. He loves port and Stilton and will take both with anything, especially peppermint creams. He would never insult or offend anyone and really, apart from being a dog, I think that he is a prime candidate for membership to the PaSC - certainly better than some humans I know.

Last edited:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spiders have you noticed that thread about Port, Stilton and Christmas cake that Titus started....regard it as applications for consideration for possible entry at the bottom of the waiting list and bill at the monthly rate!!

Please don't, As Groucho Marx so eloquently said, "I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member!”.