Deanos joins the Beaver Battle!

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
And there was me thinking Deanos wouldn't be able to resist a smutty 'beaver' innuendo.

Top marks, large person. Fetch that family-size beef ale and gristle pie from't fridge

Windy

Reaction score
There I was hoping for a NWS thread...

Good to see you are still alive and kicking Deanos me old mucker, been a dearth of recent expertise round here when it comes to Russian Lady Tractor drivers and pies.

Come to think of it, Deanos... pies.... could he be the one to take on the terrifying task of telling the Christmas mince pie joke ? I know he normally prefers to deal with pies with meat and potato in, but surely those rare and priceless skills are transferable to the world of mincemeat ?

Deanos

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words my thin friends. I await my call from the angling weekly and monthly rags offering me POTS of money for more in depth and factual write ups like this. May I offer my thanks to the FM editor and holder of the World pickled egg eating gold medal from the Nuremburg Olympics, Mr "JUNGLE" Jeff Woodlouse, whose help with this article, and springing me from the local secure unit at Pontefract general, I shall remember forever.

Bfn Deanos.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Brilliant...there should be a Deano Annual every year.
We can't overwork the lad, Skippy. Just be grateful for these little gems of knowledge when they're offered.

In Deanos we have a veritable encyclopaedia of information, backed up by the mastemind and genius, Mr Gordon Whoppit, winner of the Pontefract International Challenge Pub Quiz 2006 and 2007 and 2009. He missed 2008 due to a mild bladder complaint. My guess is that it won't be long before there is another gem winging its way via email to my desk soon.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Deanos, you've got me worried now!

I wont be able to sleep properly next time I night fish now, due to my concerns about those pesky beavers sneaking up on me in the middle of the night and eating my new home made rod pod!!! It's amazing what you can knock up with a few broken pallets from work...

Merry Chrimbo Fattie, keep em coming ;)

Shine

Reaction score
Excellent read.

Deanos. Thank you for that. You just put a big smile on my face.

Cheers.