Deddington, Oxon

geggsnick

Reaction score
Hi everybody on the forum, Nick here,
Just found this forum wanted to say hello
Plans for the rest of the year are to target Perch and Roach on a local stillwater, perch to 1 ¼ pound so far, bailiff tells me theres Perch to 3-14 in there so that's what i'm after, better get digging for worms to chop up!!

fingers crossed.
Tight lines everybody

Last edited:

richoxon

Reaction score
hello mate, im just up the road from you in Milcombe, where you fishing in deddington?

quickcedo

Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I'm not far from you either. Enslow near kidlington. Do you ever fish the rivers?

richoxon

Reaction score
bloody hell mate, i fish the cherwell in kidlington all the time, just for the barbel.
:):D

actually , just trying to sort out a session in kidlington for tomorrow night. coming?? barbel garanteed :)

Last edited:

geggsnick

Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I'm not far from you either. Enslow near kidlington. Do you ever fish the rivers?

Hi,
I've only fished somerton by north Aston and down In bletchingdon and wasn't that impressed, lots of crayfish though!!! Would love to get out on the rivers but don't really know where to go. I'm minutes from kidlignton though so would be more than willing to have a go if you've got some advice

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

bloody hell mate, i fish the cherwell in kidlington all the time, just for the barbel.

actually , just trying to sort out a session in kidlington for tomorrow night. coming?? barbel garanteed :)

Hi rich if your out again on the river I'd like to come and have a go and get to know the rivers a bit better. Next time I'm at rye hill I'll drop u a message, went Monday for 4 hours and got a perch to 2 lb(new pb) photos to follow

quickcedo

Reaction score

Ahh someone else with a sence of humour! Barbel guaranteed eh. Me think you full of poo poo:) unless of course you are talking of the blue bellied Barbel, all 6oz of them:wh
I tend to fish Tackley for the Chub (at least there's some there)

geggsnick

Reaction score

Hi Mark,
Are you a member of Kidlington AC? I was thinking of joining a club as fed up of fishing on my own, just wondered what they were like?

iwantabarbel

Reaction score
Hi all my names Steve i live in Charlbury, just started fishing again after 15 years of playing golf. looking for some nice spots to fish, so far i've fihed the Evenlode in Charlbury and the Thames at Radcot. I'm going to fish at Lower Court Farm Lake in Chadlington on Sunday morning, is it any good and do you have any tips i could use.
Thank you.
Steve(iwantabarbel)

Last edited:

geggsnick

Reaction score
his steve, not been ther myself but pics look nice on the website,let us know how it goes, hope the cold hasn't put them off. welcome to the site.