Division one team national.

flightliner

Reaction score
Any chance of someone putting up the div one team national results on the tidal Trent that was held over last weekend please.:)

sam vimes

Reaction score
I'm getting old! Not that long ago I'd have known every name in one of the teams. There's only one I know for sure now. Where did the time go?;):D:eek:

flightliner

Reaction score
Thanks all, definately a strange one this.I thought it was "The div one tidal Trent team national" then the first section is pegged out above Cromwell weir on the famous and extremely productive weir field in the non tidal river-- it may as well have taken place on two differant rivers.
Guys below had to contend with either a river rising or falling or maybe even both? -- I bet the results left a lot of guys feeling more than a little banjaxed!.

soft plastic

Reaction score
Thanks all, definately a strange one this.I thought it was "The div one tidal Trent team national" then the first section is pegged out above Cromwell weir on the famous and extremely productive weir field in the non tidal river-- it may as well have taken place on two differant rivers.
Guys below had to contend with either a river rising or falling or maybe even both? -- I bet the results left a lot of guys feeling more than a little banjaxed!.

At that level of fishing, I would doubt that any of the competitors wouldn't be aware of the implications of the draw bag.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

flightliner

Reaction score
Still , a shame the pegging wasnt available in it's entirety on the tidal section , I think there was room that could have been considered for pegging on the day.That or change the match title to "Trent team National". And leave "tidal" out of the equation.