drennan rod and reel

ljm183

Reaction score
Drennan Red Range 11ft Carp Waggler Rod in rod bag and Drennan series 7 float reel 9-30, boxed with three spools loaded with drennan line, both in mint condition, only used once. £60. (sorry no offers) Pick up only Dagenham. Essex.
Call 07960209897

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
nice rods - rods sell for about £65 - reel I'm not sure about - I'd take a punt but I've got the 12ft carp waggler and the 11ft carp feeder - reels Shimano for me - not let me doen yet

PitsfordPirate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn shame you gotta sell, especially at that price, sorry to hear you are in a situation you have to do this, good luck with the sale.

The Pirate.

ljm183

Reaction score
Damn shame you gotta sell, especially at that price, sorry to hear you are in a situation you have to do this, good luck with the sale.

The Pirate.

don't have to sell , just got to many rods and reels i don't use

---------- Post added at 04:26 ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 ----------

nice rods - rods sell for about £65 - reel I'm not sure about - I'd take a punt but I've got the 12ft carp waggler and the 11ft carp feeder - reels Shimano for me - not let me doen yet

sold all my shimano,s , now using Spro, 2 red arc, 2 blue arc, Hardliner LCS Pro mini bait runner, and a dragmaster ex with fighting drag