Finch Farm Fishery, Berkshire

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Location of Finch Farm Fishery

Road Map (Multimap)

bigcol

I've fished this quite a lot and must say I've been very happy. Not the biggest fish but you keep on catching and catching.

There is also a good variety, lots of good roach, then 4-5lb carp, then a golden orf (at least that is what I think they are) tench, rudd etc. That keeps my interest up.

m25j13

I'm not a big fan of commercials, and although I take the kids here when they want to have a dabble and catch a few fish without much effort, a walk around here reminds me why estate lakes and rivers are better places to be. The main lake is ok, but the Anaconda Stream (hah! - its a *&^%$£* ditch!) should be filled in and the (often very large) fish placed into a proper home.

fishperch

I've fished this quite a lot and must say I've been very happy. Not the biggest fish but you keep on catching and catching. There is also a good variety, lots of good roach, then 4-5lb carp, then a golden orf (at least that is what I think they are) tench, rudd etc. That keeps my interest up.
hi, ive only been there once, there was only 1 sign of a fish the whole day and that was the small thin lake at the top, tbh it was quite messy and pretty bad fishing that day. i was fishing the float and then a solid pva. no bites in the whole day. although it was snowing the day i went and around -2 at the hottest. i may go there again some time but im not too enthusiastic about the place. royal Berkshire fishery looks quite nice though, anyone been there and whats it like?

I used to fish this all the time you are never not catching winter is very slough here though the stream has big fish just not as manny