Finepix S5800 Digital Camera - 4 Filters - 1GB Card ...

Shine

Reaction score
DSCF0075.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

FUJIFILM

Finepix S5800 Digital Camera

£70

Used

Very Good Condition

Perfect Working Order

Boxed

Usb cable - TV cable - manual (& manual on home made disc)

Case/Bag

1GB memory card included

Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)

4 filters
1) Ultraviolet UV
Improves contrast and color saturation by reducing the effects of ultraviolet light and atmospheric dust and haze in sunny landscapes, including mountain, marine and aerial scenes. Can be used in combination with polarizer for stunning scenics, or to protect the front lens element from dirt, fingerprints, and scratches

2) Polarizer PL
Increases color saturation and contrast by reducing reflections from non-metallic surfaces and by cutting through haze. Deepens sky color. Generally requires through-the-lens viewing

3) Diffusion DIF
Softens highlights and hard edges for flattering portraits, smoothing out textures, blemishes, and lines.
4) Macro Close up
This item is for owners of any Lens. This item is great for taking close up pictures, it allows you focus in really close to things like insects, coins, etc.

To see what this camera can do please watch video below. This is my video. All of the pictures were taken with this camera for sale

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX0cJmoMAN8"]YouTube - Fujifilm FinePix S5800 - Random Pictures[/ame]

Whoever gets this will not be disappointed

bobbyf77

Reaction score
I can Vouch that they are a excellent bit of Kit well worth the money !

Shine

Reaction score
Had it about 9 or 10 months ED. Yeah, upgrading a bit. A bridge camera that has raw, good zoom and HD video.

This is the little number that's tickling my danglers...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpxHpj4ww1A"]YouTube - Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 / FZ38 review[/ame]