Fish&Fly Winter 2009 ezine - 'Focus On... The Seychelles'

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
I'm on a mac. All it needs is one click to expand it. The rules for a PC are listed as :

Click above to launch the full edition in a new window then press F11 to view in Full Screen!

mikeshaw1979

Reaction score
The rules for a PC are listed as :

Click above to launch the full edition in a new window then press F11 to view in Full Screen!

One click made it readable on my oldish lap-top. However I'd already read the report as Fish & Fly had e-mailed it (to everyone?) earlier.

Page 42 on the correct handling, photography and release of bonefish was interesting and informative. Helping the fish maintain equilibrium is very important in the shallows but also transfers to many other situations including some in the UK.
Well done Loop. :cool:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Page 42 on the correct handling, photography and release of bonefish was interesting and informative. Helping the fish maintain equilibrium is very important in the shallows :cool:

Also very important is to look for sharks homing in whilst releasing them, by swimming between your legs from behind and grabbing your hands and the bonefish, it can be most concerting seeing four or five 8ft sharks homing in, in shallow water, from four different directions believe me

mikeshaw1979

Reaction score
OUCH !! :eek:

The Florida flats didn't seem to have that sort of sharks...

I hadn't thought that those in the Indian Ocean would behave more like proper sharks. :eek:

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
I don't know Salmonella - I got very worried a couple of times when wading off Marathon Key! Although I suspect the mozzie bites were worse than the shark bites :eek:

I'm reading this on a netbook so I suspect my problems are more to do with resolution than anything else. Will try on my other machine at some point.