FishingMagic Social Fish-in

MarT

Reaction score
OK Muff, how about using your femenine charms and plenty of imagination.

:p

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
MarT

I got no charm, would have to come up with something better...laxitive springs in mind lol...for him that is lol

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Boing!

This is the FM get together of all get togethers and I can't bleedin make it!

Well? I'm working on it!

L

Les Clark

I know that it is a fair way off but i hope the response is going to be a lot better than it is now ,for a 360 miles round trip i want to meet LOTS of F.M. members and have a good social weekend .
D.B. get some brownie points and get your arse in gear and bring little sis with you !

S

Spoddy Dave

Just looked in on this thread again thinking well at least 27 are interested so far,but its just a few.

Shouldn't it be used,just as a yes or no thread to get the numbers.

Its just a thought.
My brain hurts now.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
You'd better make some of it Stevie boi .......... I got a flagon of cloudy farm scrumpy with your name on it!

D

David Bourne

I have not responded to this thread before I was reasonably sure I would be able to make it, now I am I will be booking a pitch through the Caravan Club for the weekend;
me for sure possibly the family.
I think this will be the first one I will be able to make

T

trev matthews

OK guys I booked myself and an 8 berth tent in for the duration. Thing is when I explained what the weekend was about the nice lady didnt know anything about it ? Is it still going ahead or am I just going to escape from the family for the weekend.

Dave Smith

Reaction score
which pool are you plsnning to fish?

I'm a regular on there anyway, so if I'm not working I'll pop along....

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Dave, fishing will be on the day ticket waters (unless you have a season ticket) unfortunately the Pine Pool is booked for a 'British Carp Championship' heat.

I have no experience of fishing here so if you have any info on which is your favourite pool and why then let us know.

Cheers.