Fjuka baits

mikench

Reaction score
I remember these now in my local AD. They were strategically placed on the counter so you couldn't miss them. I asked if they had sold many and had any repeat sales. . I think the answer removing the frofanities and derogatory remarks was not a lot.

Broadsword

Reaction score
Have any of you tried the Fjuka 2 in 1 bait.

Does it work like the say

All the blurb about it is saying it can be us as a hook pellet or moulded into shapes or rolled into a maggot shape.

What’s your thoughts on it

Have used this bait several times have caught some nice bream and carp on it,I use it on matches not let me down so far have all three colors

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I got some of the 2 in 1 white pellet bait a few weeks ago. I tried it out in a margin swim the other week at Newlands fishery, There is no discernible smell to it,
I fed a margin swim to my left with flavoured sweetcorn, a swim in front of me with F1 sweet pellets and the margin to my right with the Fjuka pellets,
Each swim was fed regularly with same amount of bait.
The corn swim produced as was expected but not as good as usually does. The swim in front did nothing, The swim with the Fjuka pellets had a couple of knocks on the float and a sail away bite, the 16 elastic shot out and whatever was hooked managed to shed the hook, this was more than likely my mistake by moulding a blob of pellets on the hook and maybe masked the hook. By then it was time to pack up.
Will I try it again ? Yes . I still have some left and will take it with me on holiday next week to try on Lakes there,
I think with new baits they cannot be dismissed after one try out on a water, The fish may not be feeding confidently that day, or preoccupied with other baits.
How many on here have fished meat, corn, sweetcorn, prawns,mussels and not had a bite and dismissed those baits, yet others have had success with them .
The same with JPZ pellets, I had fish crawling up the rod when I used those, and Maryuku groundbait brought good results.
Tommy Pickering left Maver to become involved with Fjuka so there must be good things in store.

Reaction score
In my opinion trout pellets knock all others into a tin hat,all the talk of oils causing problems for the fish's livers is ballwarks for me,as halibut pellets are far oilier and less digestible to boot,with a very slow breakdown,the biggest issue with pellets is the amounts fed,anglers should be feeding to response,not to Korda video instruction quotas...

steve2

Reaction score
What gets me with these latest must have baits is that they are tested on overstocked commercials where the fish will take what ever is thrown at them.
I have yet to find anything better on these, when I fished them, than just plain old cheap fish pellet or pellet paste.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
The JPZ pellets I mentioned, were used both on canals and club waters with success.
The Fjuka bait was used on a large gravel pit that is not overstocked.
Lots of people will dismiss a bait without using it because they heard Fred's 3rd cousins wife's brother in laws nephew tried it once and didnt catch anything.
Some baits be it meat, corn,pellets maggots work better on some waters than others.As for trying a new bait out, I find it's better to try it out a few times on waters, then you get an idea if it is going to work. Also weather conditions can play a part as well,