Fly Fishing Day at Press Manor

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Very nice of that old man who came after lunch to help me with my casting ( he was the chap in the black Lexus that Ed was tryign to break into ) he spent about 20 minutes getting me to cast better - only thing he took my mono of and put some horrid fluro line on and then he kept my mono - I think he did it just to pinch some decent hook link mono;) Any one know who he was?:D

That was Uncle Dave --out from the Old Peoples home for the day .... He has a habit of collecting strange things .... Nurse Cratchitt keeps finding her soiled knickers in his bed --

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yes Ed - Spider pointed him out to me - whilst you were trying to nick his car a got 3 spools of fluro out of his pocket:wh
No Sir, the one I pointed out was Mr Knowles, the one that looked like a burglar,..... the one that looked like Compo with the woolly hat was Uncle Dave

Morespiders

Reaction score
right - THe chap that came over to help me cast that was Uncle Dave though wasn't it?

Sir Paul, If he had a dirty woolly hat on, spoke with poor english, and touched your bottom, yes, that was Uncle Dave, your lucky he only showed you how to cast, he usually shows people other things

Morespiders

Reaction score
Yuk no, its Nurse Cratchets job, she tells me you ,Marsden, and Uncle, still get very exited on your willie wash day

Reaction score
Yuk no, its Nurse Cratchets job, she tells me you ,Marsden, and Uncle, still get very exited on your willie wash day

Although William's carers cannot understand why 4 people have to watch him wash his smalls. The therapy explanation is starting to look thin...bit like Marsbar's ploughmans...now that belly pork was real value for money...I could feel Ed and Graham's envy!!

dezza

Reaction score
Let's hope the 3 Horseshoes is open next year. It's up for sale at the moment.

If we can't get into the 3 Horseshoes next year I suggest that we go to that pub down the road that Ed, Bev and myself went to some time ago. The food was excellent and not expensive.

Morespiders

Reaction score
If we can't get into the 3 Horseshoes next year I suggest that we go to that pub down the road that Ed, Bev and myself went to some time ago. The food was excellent and not expensive.

So Ron, you took us to the expensive one, more backhanders, suppose you got yours free.
Was a most rewarding day for you, £25 off Bibby, Free meal, Lefty Kray Video, any more admissions Ronald?.:D

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Let's hope the 3 Horseshoes is open next year. It's up for sale at the moment.

That was where we had Ostrich ...wasn't it ?

dezza

Reaction score
Yes, and it was very good.

Ostrich is one of the nicest eating of all the birds. It's a pity you can't get it in the local supermarket.