FM River Wye Fish In. Any Interest?

barbelboi

Reaction score
I felt a little hostile to that 3 in 1 the fourth time I went back up for something else I'd forgotten.............;)

Fortunately Rog let his 4wd take the strain for the final visit air lifting Graham and I to the summit - I was OK myself, it was Graham that was crackered so I thought I'd keep him company............:wh

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Well....I'm not waiting another year to repair my meagre reputation. When are we going next ? In the Autumn ?

Frankly....now I know where and how if Graham was to say " it's fishing, get down here" I'd be out the door just as soon as I'd rung Jimmy & Ray about the trolley.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Well....I'm not waiting another year to repair my meagre reputation. When are we going next ? In the Autumn ?

Funny you should say that S-Kip, I'm considering trying to set something up in the Midlands, I'll make a couple of enquiries and come back in a week or so (down Wales next week so can't check it out sooner). I can promise fish but nothing like the Wye can produce, plus side is there's no mountains to climb.

You all know that the hostility will be first rate :D:D:D

sam vimes

Reaction score

Frankly....now I know where and how if Graham was to say " it's fishing, get down here" I'd be out the door just as soon as I'd rung Jimmy & Ray about the trolley.

I believe that there's a bloke in Lincolnshire that frequents the forum that's just bought a stillwater.;)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
In all seriousness, the main topic of conversation on the way home was "what an excellent trip, there has to be repeat". Between us, we have been on quite a few over the years and this one ranked right at the top.

A group of good guys and anglers on a venue set in splendid surroundings with plenty of room to move around and, despite the conditions, some excellent fishing was still to be had.

I am certainly up for returning and not just the once :)

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Funny you should say that S-Kip, I'm considering trying to set something up in the Midlands, I'll make a couple of enquiries and come back in a week or so (down Wales next week so can't check it out sooner). I can promise fish but nothing like the Wye can produce, plus side is there's no mountains to climb.

You all know that the hostility will be first rate :D:D:D

How many floats is it going to cost each Angler :wh:wh:D:D

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Neil,

Skippy and I said the same thing on the way home, Got to have another weekend here.

One of the best, if not the best fish ins. Blenheim were good for many reasons, the camp site saga's and the fishing. But the Wye had everything.

I would have still had as much fun if i hadn't caught, Skippy's Eel was one of my high lights :D. The company, the surroundings, the Host's and Food Top Notch.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
I believe that there's a bloke in Lincolnshire that frequents the forum that's just bought a stillwater

Sam, you never travel further than your doorstep ;):)

---------- Post added at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

How many floats is it going to cost each Angler

Nothing you can't afford Ray :D

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Do I get the feeling I should be looking for a free Saturday around October time?

I should have recovered by then?

Graham

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Yes. I saw that comment. Never happened before to my knowledge.

I've parked there about 100 times. What happened?

Any dates for any LIF event?

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Do I get the feeling I should be looking for a free Saturday around October time?

I should have recovered by then?

Graham

Yes, yes and yes. If I can wait that long.....I'm positively frothing at the mouth to get back down there and do myself justice.

If Clarky stops taking the pi$$ i might see if I can sort out a zander in on Bury Hill for later in the year. There's a few that need their cherry popping I believe.