Fm straightner

frothy

Reaction score
I'm shocked on a daily basis at the amount of abuse that is thrown around on this forum!!! This has got me thinking maybe the way forward would be to have a fishing magic fight in, a suitable location possibly somewhere central either soft ground or on the cobbles and we could have a full on straightner, get it assorted once and for all, what ya think?

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Yeah, cum an'ave a go if yer think yer 'ard enough?
On the cobbles, being as most of the shyte on here is a load of old cobblers....

C

chefster

Some of them would have to bring their keyboards with them to hide behind !!!:wh

guest61

Reaction score
Apparently its been done..

[ame=http://youtu.be/0oRnpr305Hc]14 Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 1974 hi res.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

B

binka

This has got me thinking maybe the way forward would be to have a fishing magic fight in, a suitable location possibly somewhere central either soft ground or on the cobbles and we could have a full on straightner, get it assorted once and for all, what ya think?

Depends... would the venue be day ticket and would you be able to bring your own pellets and use braid? :)

frothy

Reaction score
Depends... would the venue be day ticket and would you be able to bring your own pellets and use braid? :)

Day ticket, only rules

No nutting
No hair pulling
No bites

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The definition of a forum is a place to talk etc. If it goes beyond talking it is traditional for the opposite sides to choose a champion to to the fighting for them. You wouldn't expect Churchill and Hitler to slug it out toe to toe why would you expect fm contributors to?

This is one place where the elderly and infirm have a level playing field against the young and the agile and physical or economic strength count for nothing.

The reason some don't like it as a medium is because a forum has no hiding places and the contributors, so long as they remain within the rules are not censured by parochial editing.

In other words the b******t is soon sniffed out for what it is and those with a large ego can get a little heated when they are questioned.

If we are going to have a fight though I'll hold the coats.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It would be the biggest none event to ever be posted on a forum:wh

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Why not consider good old fashioned respect and manners instead. Slag off the argument instead of the arguer. That often seems the problem too me. And the argument nearly always looks lost when the arguer is slagged off instead of the argument. I am not lecturing - just a thought.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Why not consider good old fashioned respect and manners instead. Slag off the argument instead of the arguer. That often seems the problem too me. And the argument nearly always looks lost when the arguer is slagged off instead of the argument. I am not lecturing - just a thought.

Sod that, I'm off to fetch me Dad, he's bigger than your Dad and will give him a right pasting will my Dad.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If only that could be the case the majority of members would be happy but like a lot of things in life some people say one thing and do the other do they not MG:wh