Forum v Forum Charity match

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
The dates are confirmed as Saturday 17th & Sunday 16th October.

Are you sure Sat 17th and Sun 16th has the World gone mad? Are we running in reverse? Thought it was Sept and not Oct?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

October, cor getting a bit cold then and long winter nights.

Dan 36hrs for me have to work Friday till 3.15pm and by the time I get home and load up and get to Catch 22 it will be dark.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Everyone we`ve come up against a little problem after speaking with Catch22 to book they said they can`t accomodate us so we will need to find another venue hhhmmmmm. So everyone get there thinking caps on post possible venues you`d think be appropriate for us all, at least we have enough time to get something booked. Remember thinking caps guys???

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I`m fishing Hawkhursts "main lake" in Sept with TC in there Carp Cup Comp, Bring it on. Plus I`ll be keeping my eye out for the strong contenders on TC, not that we would need any help.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with irritating chap!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Lyng, Pentney

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Ive been away for a week or so and I come back to find nothing substantial going on ? Whats occuring ?

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
If you find a suitable venue not 700miles away from n.wales and not stupid prices I will be up for meeting you mad anglers.Can you put me on on provisional list?And do it properly this time;)

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Wictor I tink there is a prolem with booking anywhere in UK at the moment. This challenge seems to have stalled and im thinking that we might be looking at next year now...........

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
No probs,i`m considering to leave fm membership or I will just give up posting and read the more interesting articles.
Going on hol in couple of days,to france to do some fishing after cats and hopefully some barbeling on the river too.Good luck for next fish in:D.