Glad to be Back

viper25

Reaction score
Just like to say hello to one and all, I am returning to Fishing after a long break,
boy things have changed but will keep my eyes peeled for advice and tips.

I am looking to Coarse fish , mainly the Medway in West Kent so if anybody has any stretches they know of where I can get some practice and decent catches then , feel free.:D

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
well Geoff........oh sorry

Welcome to FM - dip your toes in the shallow end where the water is warm and the fishfriendly minnow - don't go into Baitbox - there be dragons:j

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
"the returner
New Member"

I bet with a nickname like that the tackle shops don't welcome your purchases! :)

Welcome back to the mad world of Fishingmagic .... and fishing of course. Any questions, any help we can give, just ask.

Reaction score
Welcome back to the sport and welocme to FM....which areas of the Medway are you thinking about...Maidstone to Teston or further west towards Tonbridge?

There are a good number of fine chaps from God's own county who will help...I sadly am still held hostage in the wild ravages of the North West...having strayed from the Medway valley as a callow youth. 35 years in the North....god you get less for murder!!