Good luck fellas...

B

binka

Just wanted to wish everyone on the LIF tomorrow the very best and hope the river's kind to you all.

And don't forget we all want pictures to put faces to names, incriminations and scandalous gossip would also be helpful and remember no trick is too dirty!

All the best fellas, have a good 'un and look forward to hearing all about it :guinness:

B

binka

Nice one Ian... if you could also get a sneaky pic of Skip trotting a Cralusso with a double handled Shimmy it would be most appreciated :D

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Good luck. Should be good for the Roach?

I am sourcing some special micro-forceps so that if i ever catch anything half decent they will make it look ten times better in the pics than it really is. Dont tell Binka or anyone though.

B

binka

Good luck. Should be good for the Roach?

I am sourcing some special micro-forceps so that if i ever catch anything half decent they will make it look ten times better in the pics than it really is. Dont tell Binka or anyone though.

Oi.... ! :D

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
if you could also get a sneaky pic of Skip trotting a Cralusso with a double handled Shimmy it would be most appreciated

I'm on it Binka

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

I hope the baggies improve in the second half so you're in a good mood.......

If I'm fishing I'm always in a good mood Jerry. As for the Baggies, we never held the ball well enough

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Nice one Ian... if you could also get a sneaky pic of Skip trotting a Cralusso with a double handled Shimmy it would be most appreciated :D

A shot of a Unicorn is more likely.

This had better be worth it. I've spent 3 long evenings rummaging around finding my trotting gear,changing line,oiling pins,transferring bits between boxes/bags and generally fiddlearsing about like a big tart. Give me a zander session anyday.:eek:mg:

Now bloody COTB has mentioned roach so I've got to do some bread & find me tip rod. HOWL!

Last edited: