Good Old DAys

dallanjohn

Reaction score
My name is Dallan Mulley but known as John.Migrated to Aus in 1979.From an early age was fishing mad.Lived in Bucks and started fishing at Halton Reservoir in the 50's.Fished the Thame,thames,bucks ponds and my favorite Wootton.On my last visit to England found the fishing to tecnical and not the fun with just a hook and float.Am over again in August and hope to drop in and have a look at Wootton.My mate and I used to fish a farmers pond on the Grendon Underwood road on the left just after the turn to Wootton.Good Rudd does anyw=one know of it. Good Fishing

Rickrod

Reaction score
Hello john welcome to fm ,sorry i dont know the pond but hope the fishing is kind for you when your over

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Welcome John.

I got someone with me now from little old Australia. She's Brenda from Victoria, know her? Can't be that many there. ;)

Halton Resvr is still there, between Wendover and Tring? Don't know if it's still fished though. Andy Nellist might know if he looks in.

dezza

Reaction score
Welcome to FM.

My son Sean lives in Cronulla NSW, right on the edge of the sea with excellent fishing for King George Whiting and Trevally.

I will be out in Oz early next year.