Good time to buy tackle?

tigger

With all the panic going on around the globe and peoples attentions being diverted from fishing gear, now might be a good time for a bargain rod or reel.....hoping you'll still be around to use it after the dust settles of course :confused:.
I just won a centrepin reel, as i've just said, I hope i'm gonn'a be around to use it :eek:mg:.

rich66

Don’t tell me that ! I’m always looking for an excuse to buy a rod and then having to talk myself out of it

Paste paul

With all the panic going on around the globe and peoples attentions being diverted from fishing gear, now might be a good time for a bargain rod or reel.....hoping you'll still be around to use it after the dust settles of course :confused:.
I just won a centrepin reel, as i've just said, I hope i'm gonn'a be around to use it :eek:mg:.
You’ll be fine pal......I would love to own a centre pin and have somewhere to use it....... where do you use yours ?

mikench

Is the North Lancashure Centrepin and Rare Rods museum still open during the current crisis Ian?:) It’s by invitation only by the way .