Greetings from MA

deomair

Reaction score
Greetings from Massachusetts. Larry alias Elmer Mudguaard writer and editor of www.bitemebaitco.com a group of friends that enjoy fishing and fun.

Elmerandduo2010.JPG

We fish year round and ice fishing is in.

WWED
What would Elmer do?
Keep an eye on the other guy!

Last edited:

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Poshers

I've seen those spec advertised in the Rotherham branch of Specsavers

Well they say it's the Rotherham branch of Specsavers but it's just the conrer of Poundland in Rotherham that sells specs and has a few letters and numbers on a chart

UB40 to be exact

Catfishingham

Reaction score
Hi Elmer, Welcome to FM. Your photo looks a lot like a fellow I caught eating my bait!
What you run into when you haven't got a gun! I think he was a starving fluff chucker,
down on his luck. :j :D

Cat, Ohio

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FM Elmer

By the way, Orange is sooooo Last Year's Colour . . . . . . . Pink Camo' is this years vogue.

And yes, colour does have a 'U' in it,

if its spelt proper like wot we does in England

deomair

Reaction score
Blimey

What have I stepped into.:D We obviously enjoy our sport. My mates and I are forever chasing the big ones and we do well. But it's truly the time spent with family and friends that makes it worth it. Thanks for the welcome. May we have many laughs together and great fishing. Our "reel" names are Elmer and Mar-e but our real names are Larry and Mary. I have family near Edinboro. so we may show up in your neighborhood.:wh:D Oh Yeah me great granddad hailed from the Liverpoole area.