Has...

laguna

Reaction score
Carp Vader gone t.its up? (liquidated if you'll pardon the pun)

SITE NOT FOUND

They used to do a decent Predator Plus, which wasn't that different to the Van Den Eynde's variety.

s-l1600.jpg

They also did a nice earthy liquid worm that smelled of compost and mushrooms.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
but what actually is in these things that can give them that name and would appeal to fish?

seth49

Reaction score
Can’t find there site, same result as you, you can still buy there products on eBay if that’s any help.

laguna

Reaction score
but what actually is in these things that can give them that name and would appeal to fish?
May the Force be with you? talking of names (and wars), I remember asking them who held the rights to the TM as both Carp Vader and Van Den Eynde sold Pred Plus. I never did get an answer.

Can’t find there site, same result as you, you can still buy there products on eBay if that’s any help.
Yes plenty of their stuff still knocking about but considering some of their glugs and dips were 25% cheaper than Van Den Eynde's I'm surprised they aren't still trading.
Not looking to buy as I have a few alternative IBC's worth to keep me going....

rayner

Reaction score
Didn't Carp Vader produce a white pellet, I'm sure I tried them. They weren't anywhere near as good as Bait Tech expander.

kenpm

Reaction score
Carp Vader in its original form was sold on to someone else a while back who dabbled with selling direct rather than through shops as the original company did but it just seemed to fade away.Bait Tech Van den Eynde labelled product is still available through Copdock or slightly cheaper from Rod Hutchinson.