hello people

africandan

Reaction score
hi,
im new here, dont really know my way around yet but im sure ill figure it out in time.

im just starting to fish this year, i went carp fishing once last year and used to go sea fishing when i was younger.

im going to do carp fishing to start with, using something called method feeder, thats what i done last year and caught a good few. but still dont know much about it.

this is the kit im gonna buy :
2 - Falcon Reels DM354A
1 - Azure 10ft PowerCarp Rod AV610
1 - Azure 12ft Heavy Feeder Rod AV612

will these do for what im after? also what other fishing could i do with the other rod?

im only after summet cheap to start with, dont want it to be too cheap and nasty tho.

dan

africandan

Reaction score
cheers paul,

got plenty of reading to be done, ill give that article a good read, cheers

ill get to the other fishing in time, just feel feeder fishing is a good place to start cos seemed simple enough when i went with my mate, caught so right big uns.....well for me that is

dan

Morespiders

Reaction score
Welcome African Dan, I used to know a bloke called African Frenzy, he used to sell jumping beans at Belle Vue Zoo in Manchester, is he any relation?, if so ask him if he has any of his beans left

africandan

Reaction score
thanks for all the warm welcomes, much appreciated, looney bin, full blown asylum? sounds like im in the right place :D

lol Morespiders, nah no relation, with a name like that and jumping beans for sale a wish a was, magic beans are more my thing ;)

oh an btw im not even african, never even been to africa, lol, was a random nickname given