Hello to all

Woofy Chivers

Reaction score
My name is Andy Chivers but aka Woofy. I’ve already posted a few threads manly on the topic of otters on Bris Avon. I’ve only just noticed this thread so apologise for not introducing myself beforehand. I live near the beautiful city of Bath but travel mostly for my river fishing as the BA is not the river it used to be I’m afraid. I’m fortunate to be on a great little syndicate at Sellack which is on the Wye a little way upstream of Ross. The barbel and chub fishing is fantastic at times especially when the river is cock on. The only downfall is the distance to get there but you can’t have it all !
Im 59 yrs old and have been fishing since the age of 6. I occasionally do a bit of carp fishing but I’m not a fan of commercial’s plus in the winter I do a bit of piking. Last winter I was lucky enough to book a cancelled boat on Chew res and caught a fish of a lifetime, a 35 lb pike. It was huge and if I’m honest a bit scary unhooking it.
Tight lines to you all.
Andy

mikench

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum . Post, make friends and pick up hints and tips. It’s all available and it’s free.