Hello

Peter Morton

Reaction score
It looks like I need to re-introduce myself ;).
I registered on The old forum a good few years ago and my log-in still appears to work on this one, although my post count has vanished, but not to worry.

A few will know me from other forums. In the main I'm a club/match angler, though I enjoy a pleasure session and even the odd weekend in the bivvy away from it all. Been doing a blog for a while which you can reach from the link in my signature.

Good to see that FM is still going strong, and hopefully I can add a bit of input at some points along the way.

Peter Morton

Reaction score
Cheers All.
icon_smile_thumb.gif

csabin

Reaction score
Peter Jacobs.

Hiya, I'm peter Jacobs' daughter and was told that alot of you have been abit worried that he's never on, so basically in a short way to put it he's in hospital at the moment. If anyone has any questions.. Well ask away! :)

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm peter Jacobs' daughter and was told that alot of you have been abit worried that he's never on, so basically in a short way to put it he's in hospital at the moment. If anyone has any questions.. Well ask away! :)
Hello Peter's daughter :) I don't have any questions as I'm sure you have enough worries about your dad being ill, but I'd appreciate if you could pass on my best wishes and let him know we all wish him a speedy recovery.