Helpful Hints

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The best way to get your question answered is to stick to one question per thread.

Avoid questions like, 'Which is the best boilie for carp?? ?How do I catch tench?? ?Where can I catch bream?? There are too many answers to such questions and none of them may be right for you.

Be specific with your question, providing as many details as you can that could help to get your question answered accurately. For instance, instead of just asking how to catch chub from a local river, fill it out as much as you can with details about average size of chub, average depth of the stretch you're fishing, things you've already tried, and so on.

Don?t always expect answers straight away, for the person who may have the best answer to your question could be off line at the time.

Before you post a question have a swift browse through the other threads to see if your question has been answered before. If you miss it and it has been covered previously, don?t worry, nobody?s going to get upset, we?ll just point you in the right direction.

Above all, don?t be concerned about bad spelling and bad grammar, we?re not here as English teachers and nobody?s going to give you marks out of ten or keep you in after school (no matter how old you are!). As long as we can understand what you?re asking that?s good enough for us.

So good luck and ask as many questions as you like, as often as you like, but keep it to one question per thread.

Dave Fulmele

Reaction score
HELLO,NEEDTO find abook on carp baits and uses,care of baits.also what all the dips, additves etc. etc.thought Baits direct or mainline might have something .could not find anything on this subject.i have brought the fox,s tapes on carp fishing.not enought on this topic for a yankie angler trying to learn the real english methods of carping.anything would be a help.I HAVE TO TRY THIS WAY OF CARPING //SINCERLY.DAVE FULMELE

Dave Fulmele

Reaction score
HELLO :again,I cannot tell you fellow anglers how happy i am on your response with the question send today.I am grateful. I will work up my skills using your site & this computer.SINCERLY:DAVE FULMELE

L

Les Clark

Hi Dave,good to have a yank on the site, you may get your chain pulled, but a good bunch of blokes, they will put you right.

D

Dave Rothery

i know plenty of sites that are good for a yank......

R

Rodney Wrestt

oh dear, that didn't take long did it......I've heard that before somewhere.....did I say that outloud?

Welcome to the site Dave.

Dave Fulmele

Reaction score
WELL. I SEE THAT WE WILL HAVE TO COMPARE A FEW GOOD FISH.THAN WE WILL SEE ABOUT WHO,A,LOOKIN AT WHO. HA ; HA .!!WOULD LIKE TO SAY HELLO TO ALL OF YOU.AS SOON AS I CAN LEARN HOW TO GET AROUND THIS SITE THINGS WILL GET MORE LIVELY IAM SHORE.I WILL LOOK FOR A PIC. TO POST.HATE TO TELL YOU BUT I AM A FISHERMAN..REGUARDS DAVE FULMELE

C

Cakey

Rodney your the worst out of the lot of us or have you been born again ?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Halilooyahhhhhh, brother Cakey.....I don't know about born again, but I spend as much time as possible trying......and no not with my mother...ya sicko.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Phewwww, don't have 'nuff fingers an' toes Bob, why? want a date for the family resemblance, I know I'm a stunner but we can't all be so geneticaly fortunate, it skips a generation now an' again......and no you can't meet my gran.....or grandad :eek:)