Hereford Venue

G

Goose Ganderton

Hi guy's I'm off again for 4 day sesson but this time it's to Hereford. Thursday to Sunday so anyone know of a good water in this area. Dont care what I fish for just as long as I can bivvie up.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Goose

Did you find somewhere in Welsh Wales after boyo butt?

Larford Lake is near Stourport, Worcs so not far away. Good size carp, bream, roach, perch. Bit expensive for four days and two rods though.

Docklow pools is near Hereford, but I don't think you can night fish. That's off the top of my head, I will see what else I can find.

Coop.

G

Goose Ganderton

Hi Coop
I ended up fishing where my wife stayed it had a small estate type lake up in a small wooded area. Its had a good head of Roach around the 1Ib mark with a Bream and Tench and whats best , it was free.

P

Paul Williams

Goose,
Hereford isn't exactly rich in stillwaters and it may be a little early for the shad on the river...
There is a carp lake at Ledbury called Eastnor castle.....i have always meant to pay it a visit but never got round to it.
Try Woodys tackle in Hereford...a sound guy who will put you right.....his shop is just off the ring road...Follow the signs for Brecon and it comes up on the left.