Hi from an "Oldie"

P

puttestuts

:)Hi all
My OH and I have just started fishing again after a break of 50+ years and oh boy have things changed!:eek: Sooo I will probably asking a lot of very silly questions:confused: I started fishing when I was 4 years old and my Grandfather took me fishing the Rivers Wey and Thames and the Surrey union Canal, all stopped when I married my first husband who thought it was a pastime for Anoraks!

Xplorer1

Reaction score
Welcome. No such thing as a silly question (though some of the folks on here will give you silly answers to test your mettle!)

captain carrott

Reaction score
hello and welcome to the site, i'm sure you will find some one on here to help you whatever your question

Morespiders

Reaction score
Welcome Rusty girl, If your daft, your on the right site, plus all the help you need.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome

Hi and welcome to the best Fishing site on the Internet.

Ask away and I'm sure the good folk of FM will be as helpful as always.

(PS, watch out for the Monk - he has a thing for the Ladies . . . )

P

puttestuts

Thanks for the welcome, yes Morespiders I am definately daft! This is a great site, have already found answers to some of my questions, will still need to throw some at you!

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Oh my God, a woman with Questions, where ever will it stop, Run for it Lads head for the FM bunker :D :j

Are you a real woman? a woman that asks questions that she already doesn't know the answer too, can't be real :eek:

P

puttestuts

Oh my God, a woman with Questions, where ever will it stop, Run for it Lads head for the FM bunker :D :j

Are you a real woman? a woman that asks questions that she already doesn't know the answer too, can't be real :eek:

:pNow now stealth Viper that was'nt very friendly, your MCP side is showing.:wh I am obviously not like any of the women you are familiar with!?:j If there is one thing life has taught me, its the older I get the less I know:D

P

puttestuts

I can see I'm going to have trouble with you lot;) Oh! Its shepherds Pie for dinner.:)