Hiya everyone !

cheetar9

Reaction score
:D

Hiya everyone...My names Ian age 48 but everyone knows me as Mooks now living in Sheffield since l got married las year...previously lived in Darlington where l fished my local River Tees...
Fave fish is the barbel been fasinated by this species ever since l caught my first one 6 years ago...now have a PB of 10lb 11oz caught from the Tees with a ten and a 8lb 8oz in the same session...magic !!!
Only fished the dearne and the don here a few times due to lack of transport mainly.. but my fishing mate here had a stroke back in june which has stumped me from getting anywhere...
Other fave fish is pike and my PB is a modest 15lb from the Tees...but eager to get a biggie sometime..

Anyway would love to here from anyone in my area...cant have enough fishing mates can ye...

Cheers

MOOKS

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello Mooks,

Welcome to the Marvels of FishingMagic. :D

We're a friendly bunch really, feel free to ask any questions, or, just to join in a on going topic.

Tight Lines.

cheetar9

Reaction score
:D

Cheers everyone...do my best to contribute to the site...ello Mr Bonney yes yet another forum to join..

MarkTheSpark

Reaction score
Welcome, Mooks, to the madness that is FM. Mad, but without any doubt at all the finest coarse fishing website on the planet.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FM Mooks.

So, looking for a fishing buddy in the Sheffield area?

You could do worse than looking up Ron Clay who lives close by in Rotherham . . . . . . .

He might have a few strange ways about him, but he is a damn fine angler.

cheetar9

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys....might give Ron a PM Pete...problem is l might have forgot what to do by the time l get out again..:D
Just want friends to go with to help out this exiled north easterner !!
Nope not a Geordie...a smoggie from the Boro..!!!