How do II post a photo ?

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
First....the easy bit. Assume I am a complete numpty .

How do I upload a picture ? I have it on email and my phone. I'm not a complete techno- idiot ( shut up Pavey !) But it would be as well to assume I am.

I tried searching as I know this crops up regularly but for some reason the search facility isn't working for me tonight.

I am obliged etc

S-Kippy

Reaction score
This is dead easy Skip, probably best to email yourself the image so you can save it on your pc to start with and then all you do is...

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/bait-box/356513-uploading-images-using-photobucket.html

Thanks Steve....I'll try this tomorrow as I'm off to Mogadishu again tomorrow and I need a good nights sleep to make sure I'm up to it. If I wake at 3 am fretting about popped up lobworms I shall know who to blame. It's not likely though !

Last edited:

flightliner

Reaction score
Steve, two things, firstly I' tried to e-mail myself a pik from my phone to my e-mail address and it just wont work.
Second, every time I log on to photobucket I have this message that insists I have won a prize that no matter what it keeps popping up . It's a nightmare.
Still, its got to be better than downtown Mogadishu.

B

binka

Steve, two things, firstly I' tried to e-mail myself a pik from my phone to my e-mail address and it just wont work.
Second, every time I log on to photobucket I have this message that insists I have won a prize that no matter what it keeps popping up . It's a nightmare.
Still, its got to be better than downtown Mogadishu.

I honestly have no idea what you're doing wrong Mick :D

I know we said it last time but next time we meet I will have a look what you're doing and see if we can sort it out... I still want a share of the £250 though :)

robtherake

Reaction score
It would seem that posting pics via mobile is fraught with difficulty - it's a subject that crops up frequently on fora. The phone can't quite approximate the actions of the mouse, apparently.

Can't say for sure - I detest the fiddliness of smartphones so mine only gets used for calls, texts and husband-location purposes and since we shifted to EE it's no good for those tasks either :mad: If it didn't have a camera and torch it'd be in the bin. Flicking thing.

barbelboi

Reaction score
There you go Skip - a nice 5000Aero GTE with a double handle...............;)
shimano-aero-5000-gte-reel-s29759-03.jpg

S-Kippy

Reaction score
I have no problems with that :p
I did say that was the easy bit !

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

There you go Skip - a nice 5000Aero GTE with a double handle...............;)
shimano-aero-5000-gte-reel-s29759-03.jpg

Gaaah ! Hand it in at the nearest Police Station immediately.:eek:mg:

B

binka

I note that there are few pictures coming from the S-Kippy stable, this doesn't bode well for the instructions...

B

binka

As Isoroku Yamamoto once said...

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve"

Seriously though Skip, great pic and pleased you've mastered it... Hope to see many more :)

S-Kippy

Reaction score
I note that there are few pictures coming from the S-Kippy stable, this doesn't bode well for the instructions...

Instructions were fine. I got in a bit of a pickle "dragging & dropping" but Beloved Daughter rescued me. Now I know how to do it you can look forward to plenty of pictures of the M25 round Chertsey !:eek:mg: