How's Wendy?

W

Wendy Perry

Thanks Bob...... but yes i will give the fish a rest now and myself till after op then i will be back !!!!! ;)

B

Bob Car

Why does the "I WILL BE BACK" sound like it was a warning to all carp over 16lb.
I hate to think what you will do if and when you catch your first 20lb+ -X-

W

Wendy Perry

My god Bob if i get one over 20lb well i'll Mmmmmmmmm nah i won't tell ya LOL ;)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Wendy,
Sounds great and I for one can't wait to see the pics. Out of interest were you using your new kit you got in your "bargain" thread?

W

Wendy Perry

yes i was Rodney but i didn't like the landing net i ended up using someone else's when i was bringing the roach in they seem to get tangled up in it so i don't think i'll be using it again .

R

Rodney Wrestt

I'll bet the kit is an even better deal now than you thought when you bought it.

B

Bob Car

I dont think that its down to the kit that she was using I still think that its top marks to the angler bearing in mind that it was the heavest fish that wendy has ever caught 10/10 well done love

W

Wendy Perry

awwwww thanks Bob i love you too heheheheh
course it was the angler but having the right kit bob helped me a great deal .

B

Bob Car

thats it my love they will all start talking now "did you see what she put on that reply to bob" hee hee hee hee hee hee hee-X-

R

Rodney Wrestt

Bob,
I don't doubt that it was the angler and not the tackle that caught the fish, I was saying that the new kit will be looked upon more fondly now as it has helped Wendy break her PB again. I asked in the first place because I remember in the past that Wendy comment on how she was looking for more kit and we all pointed out she was doing very well on the equipment she had. I,m sure she would have landed the fish on the other rod had she used it. Oh and by the way it beats my best for carp as well.

B

Bob Car

Rodney,
I quite agree with what you said and I say fair play to her as she went out and got all the new gear without any help from anyone all she done was to remember just what people on here had told/taught her so yes she will be proud of her new kit as you so rightly said and give her a lot more confidence when fishing.
I wouldnt say too much about beating you PB for a carp or Wendy might just want to give you some advice you know what women are like hee hee hee lol

D

Dave O'L

So wendy, I may try for carp after xmas, how shall I start??? Never caught 1 that big too.
So if you went to France next year Wendy, you may find Mr C.A. & Mr McWallet cooking & cleaning for you at this rate.

A

andrew jackson

Were all good anglers in this neck of the woods, eh Wendy.

C

Carp Angler

That's because you're all on the dole since all the pits and mills closed.

W

Wendy Perry

oyyyyyy Mr Carp Angler do ya think i should change my name now on here to Mrs Carp Angler lol ;)

W

Wendy Perry

heheheh i didn't mean it honest !!!!!!! i meant can i be the lady of the house heheheh

J

John McLaren

Wendy, just caught up with this thread, well done on the carp and best wishes for the op.

D

Dave Johnson

well I dont exactly agree with Sir Carp anglers comments about us up t'north......living in the cold dark past......went down 'sarf ' for a meet up and big breakfast with Windy, Stu J and Jase...after I went north a bit on the M6 -(DONT ASK)-talk about cold.........muddy.....broke my reel....crappy M6/M5 junction.....still the company was good...well ok.....