I am Back!!!

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

I dont no if it is Xmas magic or that last down load worked but for the first time in months I have been able to get on the site!In case it all goes pear shaped again I best spend Boxing day catching up.

G

Goose Ganderton

Welcome back Budgie hope you have a great Christmas. Have you set a date for your Pike fish-in, I saw on AN that you where thinking of 27th, a little bit short notice for me.

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

Yes thats correct the first Pike fish/teach in is on Thursday.All details are on the AN forum.All are welcome.For those that it is too short notice for I will post on both sites the details for the next one,possibly in Febuary.

P

Paul Williams

Budgie, nice to see you back, with ref to our chat on AN about electonic drop off's, you were right the bits are difficult to source !!!! my local Tandys don't do bits and bobs anymore, i gave up and sent for three backbiters....seems there could be a little opening there for someone with flare and a workshop!!

R

Rob Stubbs

Paul,
Never read the bit on AN re. drop off indicators but did you try maplins ? Perhaps a bit late now but they have masses of stuff, some of which must be useful.

Rob.

P

Paul Williams

Rob, i haven't heard of a Maplins in my neck of the woods and all the little shops full of "electronic"bits and pieces seem to have disapeared, still i don't know too much about the ones i've ordered other than they are cam rather than mercury, so i may have to dig out the soldering iron yet!!!!

R

Rob Stubbs

Paul,
Maplins are online and massive. You can usually find their catalogue in WH Smiths etc. It's about the same size as yellow pages and also available as a CD.

Rob.