IDLE 8th Dec

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Beecy, are we still having a match? I hope so as we need to fish for a FishingMagic John Ledger Memorial Trophy, which I'll order once I know for sure.

Two of us will be there for breakfast.

Beecy

Reaction score
Graham, a match would be fine by me, its what i originaly had in mind, but then abandoned it when a few said they wernt bothered.

But yes, I say we have one for those who want it that way.

so we will need to know, who wants to be in a match ? post if you do

Beecy

Reaction score
a confident looking post that one Mr Swords, no barbel at Haxey tha knows! but i can lend you a couple of yards of0.08 and a few 24's, will martin be in as well ?

so weve got at least a4 pegger so far

Me, Graham, Lee,Steve

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Jeff will probably join us for the match, he's beaten Graham and me already.

I'll have a word with him.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Mick, I hope you're gonna share your local knowledge with us /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Match for me as well please. The trophy will look nice alongside the Aces vs Chavs one!!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

S

Sean Meeghan

I'm up for a match. Careful Mr Maidment - don't count tha cups before they're won!

Now where are those 24s.........

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
I'm happy to fish a match or wonder about a bit ,its all the same too me just means bringing a keep net possibly ,so i'll be up for a match if theres chub i'll find them ,i'm not called chavender for nothing /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Yes please can I be in it too, but we must watch that Mr Maidment fellow though, after the capture of that giant Grayling, he's on a roll, there's no saying what he will do.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
I will be dusting down the Milo 11-11 and fishing nice for roach.

I will ball in some Black roach with casters and be fishing caster/maggot on the hook.

I would at least like to think my old mate apporoved that I fished as best I can for roach.