If you fish for barbel , carp or chub

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
The truth? You are the master a wind ups witness BFW, you were very much the instigator of some pretty negative stuff against me with that Barbel I had in the hot spell, you wouldn't let go would you? I have always tried to be positive when I post dare I say entertaining, also posting up pics when I can, and perhaps a line or two about the day. However because this is the internet I have to expect someone somewhere to have a pop. That's OK it's a numbers game, I have survived this long and will continue to fish and share both triumphs and failures , I am still able to have a laugh and not be too serious.. But to repeat I will not run from anyone.
I merely have a love of fishing and all the triumphs and failures we all endure along the way, don't take yourself too seriously, or fishing, and be tolerant of others Jason.

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
Why bother with the written word when a string emojis will do, no wonder your bored.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why bother with the written word yourself, just put anyone that you don’t have time for on ignore.

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
Wrong, I have said I had two accounts and asked admin to delete one. This might not fit in with your little spat you have with me, but alas its fact, check if you like and then come back . See how things get twisted?

onemorelastcast

Reaction score
I wouldn't normally bite, but the poor bloke is bored, besides its nice to be noticed.

Reaction score
Jason,is that Neil,or omlc,or possibly another two alias's???

mikench

Reaction score
Out of mild indifference are Neil Smart, Mainstream,and Onemorelastcast one and the same or different? I am bored with this thread and so am I!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion it’s one person in a telephone box conducting an argument with himself.

Reaction score
Do they wear the old dirty raincoat???lol.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This vermine really gets off on all this attension, it's exactly what he thrives on. Now he's been outed he will only get worse.

mainstream

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
your all waiting in anticipation for him aren't you !!!!!!!!! neil smart that is , perhaps he's been poisoned or just gone to ground ,

(like a rat or something like that )

Last edited: