I'll have a curry

Would you like a curry after Blenheim fish-in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morespiders

Reaction score
Uncle Daves phoned the campsite, Its officially closed, BUT, so long as theres going to be about 15-20 plus they will do meals and open the bar, what they need to know is, how many will be wanting food, ANSWERS please ASAP, so we can let them know

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Uncle Daves phoned the campsite, Its officially closed, BUT, so long as theres going to be about 15-20 plus they will do meals and open the bar, what they need to know is, how many will be wanting food, ANSWERS please ASAP, so we can let them know

I spoke to the Hostess this afternoon...booked me pitch and ordered pie,chips & peas. No mention of not opening...just whether I wanted pie or curry.

Derek...you can sort this out on Friday. I want food & beer...so will Phil.

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Am I going to Blen. I'm all confused and can't recall what I've agreed to recently.

You're not on the list but if you are serious there's room if you want in.

r1paul

Reaction score
I t will be getting on a bit , the time we
pack up fishing , and as we are at a b&b , we will find a nice little pub in Woodstock for grub and a few beers , we will be up at the site on friday afternoon/evening to put posh Pauls stately home up and meet Dave and anybody else who will be there, we will be back to the site on sunday morning so we will meet up then .:w:w:w

Morespiders

Reaction score
C/mon you lot, WHO, IS EATING AT THE CAMPSITE, want to let them know how many to do meals for, otherwise unless its about 15-20 we will have to look somewhere else

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To save me looking through all the stuff over all the threads if somebody can give me the name of the camp and postcode.
I'll let you know about eating there, I'm at theTravelodge saturday night.
-

J K

Reaction score
I had nothing to smile about in those days Derek :(:wh

J K

Reaction score
Yeah, I was the third gringo on the left. :wh:eek: