im new here

christhoel

Reaction score
been fishing since around 7 im now 39 from chesterfield my Favourite fishing is beach casting over on anglesey but last September i was diagnosed with a brain tumour which has been operated on and currently going through various treatments.
ive been stopped from driving because of my health but it doesn't stop the old legs from roaming the local canals and rivers .
found many little streams that hold fish around where i live and have caught in them all .
for me its more about being out than actually catching but if i do catch its always welcome!

wetthrough

Reaction score
Hi Chris? and welcome to the forum. It must be a very worrying time for you and I wish you the best for the future. Good to hear you're staying positive and getting on the bank. Please let us know about your exploits in the "How Did you get on" thread in general fishing. - Gordon

mikench

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You have made a few good and interesting posts already so please continue. Post your exploits on the How did you get on thread( HDYGO) and create your own threads. Good luck.

christhoel

Reaction score
Hi Chris welcome to FM, the chesterfield cannel worth a try it has some nice roach and chub in it
I fish the canal regularly at blue bank pools stretch it’s easy walking distance from home had some decent roach tuesday and Thursday had a massive pike follow some of the smaller roach in

john step

Reaction score
Welcome to FM and best wishes for a full recovery. I am sure getting out fishing will help.