Is this healthy

P

Paul Williams

My old man once told me "Go South young man".....know i know what he meant.....all that money.....and all those fools to part from it!!!! LOL.......how are those Colne valley roach doing David?

D

Dave Johnson

problem with barrows and trolleys are fences and stiles that abound in areas where barbel fishing takes place. Best bet is scale down Ron, just take what you need, or why not adopt a youngster to show him 'the ropes'........a fine gesture and someone to carry your kit .......

M

Mike Fidler

Ron, I suffer from the dreaded boom boom cars as well. We live in a quiet cul de sac, that unfortunatly has a number of young turnip heads still living with their parents. These lads seem to drive a lot of old wrecks that have stereo systems that appear to be worth more than their vehicles. Anyway they used to park just down the road trying to out do each others bass noise. They did until I get fed up and went out to ask them to turn it down, where upon as is the case with the young and foolish they decided to take the piss - and I slapped a couple of them round the head.

We are now happy and contented in our once more quiet cul de sac - they all scarper when I drive round the corner...

Now you may not be built like an Afrikanns farmer (as is the case for me and Rik) have you considered the old elephant express rifle? a couple of large caliber rounds through the bonnet area ought to do the trick... ;0

C

Carp Angler

Whats wrong with big stereos and some hard core Drum 'n' Bass????

M

Malcolm Bason

"Drum 'n' Bass" - ah so that's what the noise was eminating from your bivvy?

D

Dave Johnson

your 'white van' can still rumble a fair beat out Rik, as i remember just before we had a mixed grill at....? where was it, the pub when we blanked at Ripple?

C

Carp Angler

Ah, the 18oz mixed grill at the Talbot in Kempsey.
Such fragrant memories.........

A big plate of meat, a pint of 1664 and an evening barbel fishing.

Does it get any finer????
Mind you, it doesn't sound too healthy......

P

Paul Williams

David,
Remind me at the right time, pleeeeese!

The rest of you are just voilent animals!!! and all swag members too!.......i'm so proud of you!! LOL

D

David Will

Bribery might work I am on Split for the Stoney and friends do.

P

Paul Williams

I was hoping to get down to stoneys, i was going to fish in carp anglers swim (i'm all man!!and any way i've lost my sense of smell).....but illness has knocked all my timetables about.....still hoping to get there though!

M

Mike Fidler

Drum and Base, er... Sea fish from the pacific? no really I was into a lot of heavy guitar and stuff when I was younger, but it's no fun when your trying to put the kids to bed...and the bed time story can't be heard from the thump, thump, thump...

C

Carp Angler

Bribery might work I am on Split for the Stoney and friends do.

I'm on the Match lake.....
I'll wander across and introduce myself <smirk>...

N

Nicky Garbutt

why don't you make an tailer for an bike its good for places like canals and park lakes were its all flat. all you need is some angle iron and some ply wood and 2 kids bike wheels and some welding gear matt hayes should have had one of these when he did mainstream.
and the best thing is you can put your rods on the frame of the bike.