J.W Young 13ft Trotter 5 piece Rod 10541

lakhyaman

Reaction score
Looking for one of the above and willing to take one in any condition so long as the tip section is intact. Basically, a friend of mine has broken the tip section of mine (he will be shot shortly), so would be happy to take a ‘parts’ rod.

Also happy to take a complete rod in reasonable condition shipped to a UK address. Would even take two.

Thanks for your consideration.

All the best

Lakhyaman

Attachments

• C83B277B-5238-488F-8051-56E6299493C8.jpeg
    C83B277B-5238-488F-8051-56E6299493C8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 282

bullet

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a 3 piece model?

lakhyaman

Reaction score
Hi Bullet,

Thanks for your interest and yes I would be interested in a three piece model.

Please do let me know what I have to do.

All the best

Lakhyaman

Bryan59

Reaction score
Hi. I’m now looking for the section below the top section of the J. W. Young 13 Ft Trotter 5 Piece Travel Fishing Rod as I’ve just trodden on it and snapped it. The rod was a present from my wife so I’d rather replace the section than give the rest away. Can anyone help please?

john step

Reaction score
Just a word of caution from a pessimist.
I have two identical 2 piece speci rods bought a few months apart.
They look, feel and handle the same except that the top sections are not interchangeable as I found out when cleaning them and giving them a waggle in the garden.
The top section of one of them does go onto the spigot very far making me suspect the blank has come from a different batch.

lakhyaman

Reaction score
I ended up scouring the internet for a replacement rod and ended up with two new ones. However, I also sent my snapped piece to the Tackle Box in Dartford, Kent, and Gary Dudman there put it together again. It has a bulge where he joined it up but it works just fine. J W Young do not have any spares.

I suggest you talk to Gary. Tell him some guy from Bangladesh recommended him. He will know who you are talking about.

Best of Luck

Lakhyaman

Bryan59

Reaction score
I ended up scouring the internet for a replacement rod and ended up with two new ones. However, I also sent my snapped piece to the Tackle Box in Dartford, Kent, and Gary Dudman there put it together again. It has a bulge where he joined it up but it works just fine. J W Young do not have any spares.

I suggest you talk to Gary. Tell him some guy from Bangladesh recommended him. He will know who you are talking about.

Best of Luck

Lakhyaman
Thanks very much for the advice. I’ll give it a go.