Kent Specimen Group?

G

goose ganderton

Does anyone know if there is a specimen group in kent. i fish a number of waters in the county but would like to meet with like minded people face to face not just words on a screen. If one does not exist is there anyone that would be interested in getting together and forming one.

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

Too busy I am afraid but would certainly join.Kent used to have some great specimen groups.

C

Cullen Ward

Goose Ganderton? No offence intended, but is that really your name? Surely not. And Budgie Burgess? What's going on around here?

G

Goose Ganderton

goose is my nickname, ganderton is my surname.....get it

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Cullen, please don't upset Budgie. Have you seen the size of him?

And maybe Goose is a big bloke too. They're both named after birds after all. Come to think of it, I wonder if something is going on? Sorry lads, I'll take my own advice and shut up.

G

Goose Ganderton

I've just seen a picture of Budgie on the tackle diy page and there's no way I would mess with him, so Culllen (what sort of name is that) if you want to make something of my name my new found fried Budgie will sort you out ( I hope)
Keep it wet.

C

Cullen Ward

Fair enough guys. No sooner had I posted the note than I had to eat my words when I got the latest FISHINGmagic newsletter through from Graham; the first paragraph had a reference to an article written by Budgie. Doh!

I know that people; a) lurk in forums under assumed names rather than take the flack for their own opinions; b) forum hosts assume names to make their forum look busier than it really is. I thought that you, Goose were a prime candidate, sorry mate. Eating my words as we speak, my goose has been cooked, etc.

G

Goose Ganderton

No offence taken Cullen though I must say I was always getting into fights when I was a kid with other kids calling me goosie goosie gander, though being 6 foot tall at 13 it didnt last long. I prefer to be called goose than my real name which is Malcolm, so many prats on TV are called Malcolm even a parriot on one TV add which send my kids into fits of laughter, still it could have been worse my mum wanted to name me Sebastian.
Keep it wet and tight.