koala products

paul shaw 2

Reaction score
I have only just found this company and wondered if any members have used their tackle,i like the look of the tackle boxes but always prefer to read a review from someone who use the stuff rather than go by pictures alone.any feedback would be gratefully received.

chav professor

Reaction score
Had a quick look on their website.... Not sure they are a tackle manufacturer, looks to be an outlet with UK premises/on-line tackle shop. Possibly a generic box with a koala label 'al la' Amstrad style?

benny samways

Reaction score
I have been looking at a few of their shelters as Ive been given some amazon vouchers and wanted something fishy to spend it on.

Saw a 60' shelter brolly that looks simialr to the Daiwa overnighter, looks okay and then I saw this review

KOALA PRODUCTS 60" DLX OXFORD Oval Umbrella + Ground Sheet: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Zc3oivslL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Zc3oivslL

Not so much that the product broke more the very poor after sales service which would put me off. Not when I know that Daiwa's is excellent.

Their tacle boxes look like the stuff that guys at markets and car boot sales sell, cheap but still not worth it. I bought a similar looking rig board and it bends under minimal tension which is **** for keeping your rigs nice and straight.

I wont be buying any koala products. I think they will sell all the gear they have now and we wont see them around in a couple of years time.

Hope that helps.

jimmy crackedcorn

Reaction score
I've got one of their large tackle boxes (well not theirs - dragon carp, Theseus and loads of others do the same one) and I'm quite happy with mine. It does exactly what I want it do, for the fraction of the cost of say, a fox one.

That said I did, briefly, have one of their seatbox-stool type things and it was heavy, badly made and badly designed. Awful.

rio

Reaction score
Before any body buys from Koala products read thier returns policy especially about items damaged in transit you pay return costs andcthey will not refund it. this against distant selling regulations