Korum Any Chair Adapter Inserts

treecutter

Reaction score
Bought a Korum Side Tray & Tripod Feeder Arm to fit on my chair using the mk1 any chair adapter. They didn't have inserts to fit the 19mm square bar.
I contacted Korum & they said I needed the Preston Offbox Pro 19mm Square Inserts.
So I ordered some & just received, Went to fit & they are no use.
Anyone know what I'm able to do?.

Attachments

• 20240916_102548.jpg
    20240916_102548.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20240916_102608.jpg
    20240916_102608.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12

mikench

Reaction score
You can, and I think I did ,cut back the square adaptors to open them up a bit. I seem to remember I had to persuade the screw thread firmly but once it had connected to the other side I could tighten up. I used the round ones. On my current Fox chair. I used a tray like yours and a bigger universal one until I saw the light and bought an NGT table. Best bit of kit I ever bought. It has 4 extendable legs with mud feet and they fold flat. It all fits into a nice bag. It was £40 or so. There are two sizes. I cannot remember what mine is but it’s still going strong.

treecutter

Reaction score
You can, and I think I did ,cut back the square adaptors to open them up a bit. I seem to remember I had to persuade the screw thread firmly but once it had connected to the other side I could tighten up. I used the round ones. On my current Fox chair. I used a tray like yours and a bigger universal one until I saw the light and bought an NGT table. Best bit of kit I ever bought. It has 4 extendable legs with mud feet and they fold flat. It all fits into a nice bag. It was £40 or so. There are two sizes. I cannot remember what mine is but it’s still going strong.

Sorted it by using Brute Force, Used hammer to knock the 19mm bars into the Inserts