Korum easy feeder

associatedmatt

Reaction score
The commercial from me I rarely go unless really cold and I know il get a bite there if fishing for roach etc .

Looking more at club lakes and in April once an estate lake opens .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
Mike get yourself to a commercial there one known near me that anyone can catch there . In summer yes can bag up but harder in colder weather .

---------- Post added at 02:11 ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 ----------

Yes Stuart you are right a lot of products catch the angler not the fish .

As have said in past yes I do use pva bags but also groundbait laced with particles so a feeder perfect to get a nice parcel of bait but like the method feeder approach to a cage feeder as bolt type feeder with a hook close to the feeder . Have tried a few feeders but many I don't get on with for various reasons . It's trial by error until you get one you like .

I like the drennan method feeders but I find particles fly off with groundbait on the cast .

A target board would be a good idea only thing is lake where I fish quivertip at moment banks are rock hard and so is the lake bed . Hard enough just to get 1 bankstick at the front in !

But I may get one to try .

Thanks Stuart

Use a baby tripod, Gardner used to make em, there only about 12" - 18" high :D

associatedmatt

Reaction score
Great thanks Stuart !

Got a rod pod but a bit cluhmbersone for 1 rod . Guess you can buy the target boards ?

---------- Post added at 02:40 ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 ----------

Just looked at them and there ideal ! Just need a angle bracket and a tube with a nut on each end with same thread as banksticks