LETS EAT CARP

G

gary magee

I remember fishing for carp in the early ninetys in Bulgaria,the locals really thought we were bonkers putting them back,to them they are just calories.
p.s Has any one hooked and landed a silver carp.I`ve hooked one could`nt land the mad
b***ard though.

N

Nick Wright

Im a bullfighter and every time i see you guys eating burgers it turns my stomach!!!!!!!

N

Nick Wright

Im a bullfighter and every time i see you guys eating burgers it turns my stomach!!!!!!!

G

Geoff Davies

Hi there fellow anglers! Does anybody out there know of any good tench lakes (5lb-double figures would be nice!)I fish a local Merseyside Park lake where i have caught 15-20tincas in a sesh,all between 2 & 5lb.

TIGHT LINES TO ONE AND ALL,HAPPY FISHING DAYSARE HERE AGAIN!!
GEOFF(TINCA)DAVIES

G

gary magee

Steve- “whats a silver carp” Its not a resident of this country and its definately not a member of the king carp family. I came across them in Bulgaria in the early 90`s when I was carp fishing. You could see them swimming around on the surface and they we were informed weighed between 100 and 200 lb. They look nothing like a carp more like a cross between a tarpon and an enormous bleak with an upturned mouth, squiggly lateral line and a tail like a tuna fish and we were also informed they were partial to the odd boilie. On the third day we were there I had a screaming take that nearly cut my buzzer in half and when I looked across the lake I seen an enormous bow wave like something out of Jaws. I was using 13ft 3.5tc rods 20lb Big Game line and SS3000 reels and could make absolutely no impact on this monster. After a 10 minute uneven struggle the Big game parted as I tried to give it some butt as I was rapidly running out of line ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!.

S

Steve Baker

Wow. I bet that got the blood pumping. I couldnt even imagine getting a fish over 30lb never mind between 100 and 200lb, Did ever manage to get one in?

J

john harris

got my first mirror double on 6/6/01 over the moon. face it we love it.

S

Stewart Bloor

Well done John...just hope you didn't eat it though,as this is the thread..:)