Live Chat for Fishing Magic

• Thread starter Steve Lovegrove
  • Start date
S

Steve Lovegrove

OK guys...new thread. I've been scanning the forum for the last couple of weeks and it seems that a lot of you guys use the forum like a chatroom. Sometimes there are a dozen or so messages within a 10 minute period. Bearing this in mind who thinks that Fishingmagic should go the extra nine yards and create a 'live' chatroom?

C

Carp Angler

If you subscribe to <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fishingline>Fishingline</a> then you can access the Yahoo chatroom, which several FISHINGmagic members use.

I know that some members who post from work would have trouble starting Java chat applets through a Firewall. (Or people like Brummie who is totally confused by anything more technical than a hammer).

M

Malcolm Bason

A "hammer" isn't that a brummie screwdriver? LOL

I once thought the idea of a fishingmagic chat room was a good one, however I have since changed my mind. A good laugh can be had in either and the same interchange of information could/can take place, but on here one has a little more time to think about what is said and respond accordingly. Some people are not as quick as others - both on the keyboard and in working out what to say next.

There is certainly a place for both, but personally, I prefer the forums. ;-)

S

Stewart Bloor

Rik, you're right about Brummie getting confused...last week he went for a job on a building site...the foreman gave him three shovels and told him to take his pick...

D

Dave Johnson

He has also tried to buy some of those new 'fruits' from Dudley market, the ones Rik was on about....java applets, supposed to be small Indian apples......

S

Stewart Bloor

Dave, I'm getting worried about him...I've insulted him a few times today on the Forum and he hasn't replied...I hope he hasn't gone and done anything silly to himself...him being the quiet, shy sensitive sort and all that...

P

Paul Williams

No i ain't done anything silly, some of us have to earn a living.......i do now how to use a ommer Rik.....it used to be the cry of one of our local speedway teams "OMMER EM CRADLEY"..Chub eat ya pastie!!!

P

Paul Williams

OH and Rik can you send me a recording of you saying "BOB" in a brum accent, i can't retrieve that voice thing you put in my phone for me...lol

D

Dave Johnson

I keep trying to change the pic Brummie but its hard getting my size of fish below 12kb.......
an its a chub not a pastie!