Lower Itchen Fishery - FM Fish'in

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Skippy, an account of how the nipper trashed me is on its way.

Thanks Rog...I think the hat might have something to do with it.

NOW LOOK......I have a lot on my plate at the moment so I really could do without this right now especially as I won this particular prize without ever buying a ticket for the raffle.

What anybody intended or how anybody else took it is irrelevant. What matters is how I took it and that was not well. I know Jerry was only pulling my leg but those that know me well know there are days when you simply do not go anywhere near me. Yesterday was one such day. The Evil Twin was in charge and still is.

I will get over it but for the time being just back off and let me do my stuff. You think this is easy ? Have a go sometime.

mick b

Reaction score
What a nice smile?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
I'm ressurrecting this in case anybody thinks I copped the permanent snots and abandoned the write up. Not so....I finished it a week ago Tuesday & sent it in but what has happened to it subsequently I have no idea.

I'd like to think that it is so brilliant that its being saved for later but somehow I doubt it.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
'd like to think that it is so brilliant that its being saved for later but somehow I doubt it

I am sure that is the case . . . . .

Right now though there is a heck of a lot of content waiting to be published but Ian is away for a few days.

I am sure he will sort it on his return.

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

Change your name to Rod Sturdy and you'll get published every other week Skip..................

. . . another contender for post of the week LOL

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Right now though there is a heck of a lot of content waiting to be published but Ian is away for a few days.

I saw the Admin's recent "dig" at Lord Paul, PJ.

Apparently our Editor and leader has an article to publish, just remind me when his last article or post was on here.

At the very least, S-Kippy's article involves people who participate in Fish-ins and actually post on here, not that that should be important :eek:mg:

Wearing the mod's hat or willing to get off the fence? the mods were remarkably silent when Corky got banned.

Ian

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Let it be lads. It's really not that important and I can always post it myself.

I'm only feeling slightly aggrieved because I really didn't have the time to do this last week [as I made abundantly clear] but did it anyway. I just hope its worth it is all.

Skippy

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
I'm only feeling slightly aggrieved because I really didn't have the time to do this last week [as I made abundantly clear] but did it anyway. I just hope its worth it is all.

But, you still made the effort S-Kippy, after seven years and nearly six thousand posts.
IMHO that should be worth something. However, your article, your call, I'll "let it be"

Ian

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Just want to register that i am also looking forward to reading it. Will make a pleasant change from stuff about the ATr or some promotional article which mentions some bait brand or other every other sentence. I will one day counter with an article where i use only the Nike Pro casters and a Babolat hair rig.

Last edited:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
No pressure on me then.You might find it turns out to be the writing equivalent of a singing meerkat toy.

Speaking of which I was out shopping yesterday lunchtime....just cruising really as all mine are BOUGHT AND WRAPPED ! There are going to be some seriously underwhelmed people on Christmas day based on what I saw going through the tills.:eek:mg:

Last edited:

mick b

Reaction score
Hi Graham,
Yesterday I missed a beautifully slow slide-away bite because my Robin was sitting on my rod (10" from my hand) and I didn't want to disturb him :eek:mg:

Beats catching fish......well sometimes :D

Cheers, :w

Status
Not open for further replies.