Lure match...FM vs LAS

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
This thread is just to gauge intrest in a lure fishing match,between us "Fishing Magic" and "The Lure Anglers Society".
The idea has already been suggested to the LAS and there has been a good response from them,with their events organiser offering to find a suitable venue and help in anyway he can.
We would need a team of at least 10 people and hopefully if this does take place,it could become an annual event,with a trophy to compete for or possibly a charity do.
Obviously a lot depends on venue location and dates etc... but i hope FM members can rise to the challenge !!!
What do you all think ???

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
This thread is just to gauge intrest in a lure fishing match,between us "Fishing Magic" and "The Lure Anglers Society".
The idea has already been suggested to the LAS and there has been a good response from them,with their events organiser offering to find a suitable venue and help in anyway he can.
We would need a team of at least 10 people and hopefully if this does take place,it could become an annual event,with a trophy to compete for or possibly a charity do.
Obviously a lot depends on venue location and dates etc... but i hope FM members can rise to the challenge !!!
What do you all think ???

Excellent idea Nick, being a LAS member could I be in FM team?

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
It looks like it will be just the two of us against the LAS,but they are **** at lure fishing anyway.
Could you do a link to this thread in Predator Fishing section? it will be easier to spot.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Im up for it Nick as I said via text. The next big issue will be the venue and date ?

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
As i`ve mentioned i`m just gauging intrest....obviously dates and venue plays a big part in it all.
I was thinking a midlands type venue would be best,giving folk from all points on the compass an equal travelling distance.
It would be nice to have some of FM`s old guard (established members) attending.
I am gonna give Yoggy a bell tomorrow evening and see what him and the LAS events chaps can suggest???

noodle

Reaction score
being a member of the las and on here i was somewhat concerned over which side to fish for
if its close enough and im not in work im up for it