Map X2 barrow

LincsKev

Reaction score
Afternoon All
Is there anyway of lifting the Map X2 barrow I'm 6ft 3 and really struggling with it, if I could raise it it would be a massive help, any help would be appreciated

john step

Reaction score
I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean its too heavy or something to do with the adjustment/height.
I did look on Youtube top view one and there are quite a few videos. Would they be able to help?

LincsKev

Reaction score
Sorry yes the handles are low I'm stooped over when I push it

mikench

Reaction score
I remember watching a video on this product made at a trade show with so much background noise that it was pointless and I didn't pursue my interest any further. It appears from comments on line that the x2 is not suitable if you are over 6' and the x4 is better. Maybe MAP do a conversion kit.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Isn't the X2 a two wheel barrow similar to the PI two wheel space shuttle. ?
How are you stopped over it, you lift it by the handles to push it, so in theory the handles are as high as you want them to be when you lift to push it.

If you are struggling, you may have been better with the four wheel version . I am not sure if they do a conversion kit for it .
I have the PI two wheel., Seat box at the front with footplate extended for better base room, carryall and net bag in front of seatbox, rollers in shuttle bag and holdall across the top from handles to seatbox.
Lift and push, I have no problems ,not far off six foot and don't stoop when pushing it .The wheels at the front can be adjusted for height, not sure about the Map trolley set up. Also the handles can be adjusted for height .