Marsden's Aces V Young Chavs & Pikey's

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i think i would go with the young category i'm almost 41... you old gits will have your arses whipped!!!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
your in wendy definatly,I think youll be very good for morale,and definatly help with recruitment.welcome aboard.

Deanos

Reaction score
Living my life in this bloody freezing cold garage is not nice I can tell you.
ITS ALL MARSDINS FAULT?.I am a broken man!
As such, the thought of his demise at the hands of a righteous posse of camo clad chavs fills me with delight!
Therefore!
I shall make a donation of a bloody good prize if you beat the pants off Dads army and the Great Satan!!!!!!!!!

After two months surviving in my y-fronts and Dave?s mams red coat living in his garage?I am a bitter monster consumed with revenge.

Beat them Beat them?I want revenge?REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
no probs wendy.your our teams prized assets,i mean asset.revenge will be yours deanos.

P

paul williams 2

Just popping out....in the old silver shadows!!!!...........pick me Ganville, i will catch a pike or two and give the fat chavs a run for their money!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
you be careful paul,its not safe after dark,all them young chavs on street corners .make sure you keep that walking stick handy.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hey i'm nobody's prize!

Yeah it's not safe after dark with us chavs about beware williams!

P

paul williams 2

The dark is my friend!.........out of darkness cometheth light!

Shut up Wendy......we will all be too pissed anyway!............well at least the chavs will ;)~

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Us young guns will no doubt be partaking in a beverage or six,toasting our sweet victory over the old guard, and laughing at your dated teqniques, bet theres a swing tip or two,that will just kill me if one of the old guard turns up with one.

Deanos

Reaction score
I am willing to transport Granville and Ronny (the fig) Clay to there respective pegs on a carp barrow!

P

paul williams 2

I ain't on any team yet Steve!........but if one of you don't select me i will reak vengance!

E

EC

Paul, you can be on my team mate, just bring your piss pot, however you're not sharing my tent, bivvy, sleeping bag, or ky!